At 1 Primary Care services, we have professionally trained Registered Nurse who have a passion in helping those in need. They will conduct assessments and examinations to find out your needs and provide efficient services to assist you. Their role involves
- Assisting participants with personal care routine like dressing showering, whilst maintaining privacy and dignity.
- Administration of medication and medication management, where they will help you have access to your medications. They will also help organise medication charts to ensure you understand what and when to take your medication
- Develop nursing care plans in consultation with the participant, family members and if needed other members of the allied health team.
- Wound management, which involves wound care and wound dressing
- Pressure Care management, which involves thorough examination of skin condition to assess for any pressure sores, and intervention, which involves positioning, etc.